Lawyer’s Case points out that the following individuals all believed in Yeshua:
Michelangelo, Walter Raleigh, Francis Bacon, Galileo, Isaac Newton, Louis Pasteur, Kepler, Beethoven, Handel, Bach, Mozart, John Locke, William Penn, Samuel Adams, George Washington, John Adams, Lincoln, Patrick Henry, John Hancock, Douglas MacArthur, Martin Luther King, Jr., Francis Scott Key, Samuel Morse, Hans Christian Anderson, Shakespeare, Longfellow, Dickens, Tolstoi, Booker T. Washington, George Washington Carver, and J.C. Penney.
Lawyer‘s Case offers the following evidence for the validity of the Bible:
1. The bulls eye accuracy of 100’s of prophecies concerning Yeshua.
2. The enormous amount of archaeological evidence supporting the Bible and NONE refuting it.
3. Scientific foreknowledge contained in the Bible centuries before scientist discovered such.
Here are a few excerpts from Lawyer’s Case:
1. Truth is not determined by our subjective experiences and opinions, but rather by objective reality.
2. God does not always perform according to our wishes. When our wills are not aligned with His, it may seem as if our requests are not being heard.
3. Discovering the beauty of God is like holding a crystal at just the right angle so that it sparkles and displays the beautiful prism previously concealed from view.
4. The condition of our heart is that “we need what nobody sells.”
5. God embedded the Gospel message in the names given to Adam and his lineal descendants down to Noah. If Adam and his lineal descendants are lined up one right after the other, the gospel message is revealed to us when their names are translated from Hebrew to English and read in order:
Adam = Man
Seth = Appointed
Enosh = Mortal
Kenan = Sorrow
Mahalalel = The blessed God
Yared = Shall come down
Enoch = Teaching
Methusaleh = His death shall bring
Lamech = The despairing
Noah = Comfort
6. The decision is not whether organized “religion” is right for you or whether a certain religious group is right for you. Religions are created by people. The issue has nothing to do with religion or religious practices and customs. The issue is whether you wish to follow God.
7. When we hold on to bitterness, it is as if we drink a cup of poison that continues to infect our body and soul.
8. In 1973, Dr. Karl Menninger, world-renowned psychologist and founder of the Menninger Foundation…concluded that if he could help his mental health patients simply receive and deliver forgiveness, 75% of them would be healed!
9. The Smithsonian Institution’s Department of Anthropology, a secular institution, has acknowledged that “much of the Bible, in particular the historical books of the old testament, are as accurate historical documents as any we have from antiquity and are in fact more accurate than many of the Egyptian, Mesopotamian or Greek histories.”
Quantities of 6 or more can be purchased for about $3/book (plus s+h) by writing LawyersCaseforGod@gmail.com.
My good friend, a messianic Jew,
has written a compelling and fascinating evangelistic book entitled
"A Lawyer’s Case for God"
It is short and easy to read. The author, Jim Jacob (pen name used for privacy) is a lawyer, Jewish Believer in Yeshua, and former atheist. Lawyer’s Case provides extremely compelling evidence for the existence of God, the validity of the Bible, and the resurrection of Yeshua. It also responds to many issues that are raised by non believers such as:
1. I am a good person and that is all that matters.
2. God has not answered my prayers and seems distant.
3. As long as you are happy, that is all that really matters.
4. If there is a God, why is there so much suffering in the world?
5. The Old Covenant does not speak of a Messiah coming 2,000 years ago.
It can be read for free in English and Hebrew (Russian is coming soon) at
It can also be purchased on Amazon
Congregations and ministries have given the book to visitors, used it for outreach and outreach training, and sold it in their bookstores.
Lawyer’s Case contains the following quotes about the existence of God from these noteworthy individuals:
1. Albert Einstein: “I want to know how God created the world….I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details.”
2. Sir Isaac Newton: “This most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.”
3. Louis Pasteur: “The more I study nature, the more
I stand amazed at the work of the Creator. Science brings men nearer to God.”